FAQ’s may help
If not please use our contact options
How do I pay for my goods?
- We use Pay Pal at the checkout.
What are the fees for PayPal accounts?
- The fees are the same for all PayPal account types.
Opening an account:
PayPal doesn’t charge a fee to open a PayPal account.
Sending money – Purchase payments:
It’s free to use PayPal to purchase goods or services.
How do I add a credit card to my PayPal account?
- You can add a Visa, MasterCard or American Express card to your PayPal account
- Or you can make a direct debit into our Bank Account.
- BSB: 062 692
- Account: 26069766
- Go to your Wallet.
- Click Link a card or bank account.
- Click Link a credit card.
- Enter your information.
- Click Link card.
- When you add a card, you may be notified of a $2 AUD charge to your card. The charge on your card is temporary to confirm if your card is ready to use with PayPal. It usually takes a few minutes to receive the refund back to your card, but it can take up to 30 days depending on your card provider.
How do I view or edit my personal or financial information in my PayPal account?
- Your “profile” summary contains your registered personal information while your “wallet” contains your financial information. To view or edit your personal information, such as your registered phone numbers, email addresses, and street addresses, please go to “Settings”.
- To view or edit your financial information, such as your bank and debit or credit card details, please to your “Wallet”.
- How are goods sent within Australia and Overseas?
Australia Post is generally used and these are the following selection at the checkout.
- Parcel Post
- Express Mail
- Parcel Post with Signature on Delivery
- Express Mail with Signature on Delivery
- Parcel Post Large (5kg) Satchel
- Parcel Post Large (5KG) with Signature on Delivery
- Express Post Large (5kg) Satchel
- Express Post Large (5kg) Satchel with Signature on Delivery
- Simply Select your Country e.g. Australia, United Kingdon, United States etc.
- Add details such as Postcode and Select the method you wish to use.
- If you require insurance then place an amount to insure such as $200.00 in the box provided.
- Proceed to checkout and fill in your Personal details and the shipping details.
Then select the type of payment e.g. Pay Pal or Bank Transfer
If you select Pay Pal then you can add your Credit Card here.
- Goods are despatched from the Supplier’s address and the postage is calculated from all suppliers’ addresses. As I am an agent for many suppliers the address could be in Victoria, NSW, Queensland or Western Australis.
- The time line is approximately 2 -3 days except for the weekend when goods are shipped when work commences the following week. Please note it can take longer to WA and remote and regional areas.
Quarto and Sexto rugs are heavy and are only shipped via Courier.
- Please fill in the form and we will give you a quote. In this instance, an Invoice is raised from Pay Pal.
- The Mobile Wood Fired Oven. This is shipped via Transport and also requires a quote. Please complete the form and we will provide a quote.
Note: The Mobile Wood Fired Oven can be paid for outright or on terms of 12 or 18 months.
Where can you deliver orders?
Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdon, Ireland, United States, Malaysia, China, South America, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, South Korea, Indonesia, Europe.
Is GST included?
Yes, GST has already been included at the checkout. This is an Australian Tax of 10% (Goods and Services Tax). However, if you are an overseas customer then the Tax (10%) will be deducted from your purchase at the checkout.
Some goods such as TEA do not attract GST. Generally, if the product has been processed then GST is applied.
Can I Insure my purchase
Yes, there is a facility to do this at the checkout. Simple put in the dollar amount you want to insure and it is calculated and forms part of the shipping cost.