We use “Pay Pal”
• The fees are the same for all PayPal account types.
Opening an account:
• PayPal doesn’t charge a fee to open a PayPal account.
Sending money – Purchase payments:
• It’s free to use PayPal to purchase goods or services.
o BSB: 062 692
o Account: 26069766
• Go to your Wallet.
• Click Link a card or bank account.
• Click Link a credit card.
• Enter your information.
• Click Link card. Your “profile” summary contains your registered personal information while your “wallet” contains your financial information.
• To view or edit your personal information, such as your registered phone numbers, email addresses, and street addresses, please go to “Settings”.
• How do I view or edit my personal or financial information in my PayPal account?
• When you add a card, you may be notified of a 2 AUD charge to your card. The charge on your card is temporary to confirm if your card is ready to use with PayPal. It usually takes a few minutes to receive the refund back to your card, but it can take up to 30 days depending on your card provider.
• To view or edit your financial information, such as your bank and debit or credit card details, please go to your “Wallet”.
Australia Post is generally used and these are the following selection at the checkout.
• Parcel Post
• Express Mail
• Parcel Post with Signature on Delivery
• Express Mail with Signature on Delivery
• Parcel Post Large (5kg) Satchel
• Parcel Post Large (5KG) with Signature on Delivery
• Express Post Large (5kg) Satchel
• Express Post Large (5kg) Satchel with Signature on Delivery
• Simply Select your Country e.g. Australia, United Kingdom, United States etc.
• Add details such as Postcode and Select the method you wish to use.
• If you require insurance then place an amount to insure such as $200.00 in the are provided.¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
• Proceed to checkout and fill in your Personal details and the shipping details.
• Then select the type of payment e.g. Pay Pal or Bank Transfer.
• If you select Pay Pal then you can add your Credit Card here or simply use your Pay Pal account.
Goods are despatched from the Supplier’s address and the postage is calculated from all suppliers’ addresses. As I am an agent for many suppliers the address could be in Victoria, NSW, Queensland or Western Australia.
• The timeline is approximately 2-3 days except for the weekend when goods are shipped when work commences the following week. Please note it can take longer to WA and remote and regional areas.
• Quarto and Sexto rugs are heavy and are only shipped via Courier. Fill in the form and we will give you a quote. In this instance, an Invoice is raised from Pay Pal.
• Mobile Wood Fired Oven. This is shipped via Transport and also required a quote. Please complete the form and we will provide a quote.
Note: The Mobile Wood Fired Oven can be paid for outright or terms of 12 or 18 months.
• Some goods such as TEA do not attract GST. Generally, if the product has been processed then GST is applied.
Yes, there is an option at the checkout to Insure. If you add the dollar amount required for Insurance at the “Checkout” then this will be calculated together with the postage that you have selected.