Get a Quote by clicking the button below
Introducing the mobile wood-fired oven. An Australian first in wood-fired ovens for outdoor cooking.
- Suitable for baking, roasting, pizza making or as a low and slow smoker, this Outdoor Oven “on wheels” is the only one on the market with this versatility.
- You can burn wood, charcoal or heat beads; our easy-to-use oven heats to 250 degrees within just 30 minutes so you can quickly fire it up whenever you like.
- Its low-cost structure will provide an approximate burn time of four hours, with as little as one milk crate of wood required!
- And with the choice of Two cooking levels and heavy stainless steel racks, you can have up to four large baking trays working for you at one time, as well as being capable of cooking 5 Pizzas in rotation – all within 10 minutes!
Every Mobile Wood-Fired Outdoor Oven comes with:
- Stainless steel shelves
- Two cooking levels
- Accurate temperature gauge
- Detachable mobile trolley
- Sturdy lockable caster wheels
- Easy to use instructions provided
- Accommodates 4 large baking trays
- Room for 6 x 9 1/2″ (6 x 24cm) pizzas
- Low and slow your meats
- Heats to 200-250 degrees with 30mins
- Plus, when you’re not cooking up your Masterchef quality dishes, it doubles as an attractive and efficient open fire atmosphere/patio heater.
From bread to cakes, ribs to Texas-style brisket, the Mobile Wood-Fired Oven will completely transform your outdoor area into a versatile outdoor kitchen.
Special payment plans are available so please do contact us to “request a quote” and ask about our payment options.